MAKEUP HACKS FOR SUMMERS

Hello peeps!
finally I am up with my 2nd post and its all about summer glow up and some summer makeup hacks
so makeup has two purpose, comfort and beauty. So if u are a makeup freak like me then its very important for u to know what summer makeup is all about.
               Before I start talking about makeup ideas I really want to suggest u guys



summers are all about wearing light colours . Try to keep your makeup as light as possible
and very importantly apply only those products which last for long and are waterproof
 
MAKEUP TIPS
I have already mentioned in my first post that sunscreen is a must before applying any thing else on your face .
Do not use a thick foundation on your face because it can make your face look a little bit clumsy
during sunny daysTry to use a foundation which matches your skin type specially for oily skin. I have personally opted for Maybelline(FIT ME) . I am absolutely loving its effects and
it really suits my skin type. Its  liquid and very easily blends with my skin. Most of the foundations do not have a lasting effect but with this u can easily move out as it last for long hours.
Since its very hot these days I would prefer u guys to apply an eye liner rather than a kajal  
because it makes your eyes look wider and gives volume to your whole look.

So the third essential product is a lip color. Light and peachy colors are something to play with
or you may  go with some shimmer for your lips. Loreal  and Maybelline have an amazing
collection of lipsticks . 
 
 

 To complete your look girls u need to apply a little bit of blush on your cheeks and your nose
and u are ready to go .
 
you may like
  • Nyx Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream- Rs. 600
  • Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation-Rs.575
  • Maybelline Clear Glow Powder- Rs.275
  • Loreal Paris Color Riche, Oud Obsession- Rs .925
  • Colorbar Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Black- Rs. 350
  • Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara- Rs.350
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VASELINE SKINCARE HACKS

MONTHLY FAVOURITE